Please join us for a Mission Markets 101 online training webinar on Wednesday, February 16th at 3:00pm EST. Learn from our President and Co-founder, Steve Rocco, how the Mission Markets investment platform makes it easy for investors to find sustainable and impact investment opportunities.
This webinar will feature 5-minute presentations from three Mission Markets members representing hot topics in impact investing. The presentors are: Leading social enterprise Better World Books, triple bottom line microfinance cooperative, Envest, and Farmland LP, an innovative fund focused on sustainable agriculture.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about Mission Markets and our members!
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now:
You will receive a confirmation email immediately after you register with a link to join the meeting.
The online training will show you how to use the Mission Markets investment platform to access the following services:
· A diverse selection of pre-vetted and third-party certified impact investment opportunities
· Secondary liquidity for investors
· Measurement and reporting of financial, social and environmental performance
· Transaction clearing and settlement
· Improved access to investors for social and environmental companies seeking capital
· Greater efficiency and reduced cost of raising capital
Upcoming Virtual Roadshows
Mission Markets will be hosting exclusive virtual roadshows for registered investor members. If you are interested in learning more about these companies and other opportunities on the investment platform, sign up now as an investor member to receive invitations to these presentations.
-The Mission Markets Team