Over the past few months, the Mission Markets (MM) team has been criss-crossing the US, attending over 15 conferences and events, spreading the news about the MM exchange platforms.
We’ve shown demos of our platform to hundreds of interested viewers, both from these events and from meetings and calls at MM headquarters here in NYC. Feedback has been extremely positive from the issuer and investor sides, as well as from intermediaries and others on our growing list of partners.
Here’s a brief recap of where we’ve been:
- National Mitigation Banking conference (VA) Mitigation and conservation banking, protecting wetlands and endangered species
- BALLE Business Conference (Business Alliance for Local Living Economies) (SC) Socially responsible businesses building community based, green, local economies
- Ceres Conference 2010: Roadmap for a Sustainable Future (MA) Sustainable business solutions for long term shareholder value
- Responsible Property Investing Forum: Growing the Field (NY) Using responsible property investing to improve social, environmental, and financial impact
- Social Impact Exchange Conference on Scaling Financing and scaling social programs through high growth non-profits
- SRI Basecamp (NY) Positive, transformative investment strategies, through sustainable investing, ESG, SRI
- Mid-Atlantic Fisheries Management Council Determining catch shares for two New England species
- Boston Area Sustainable Investment Consortium (MA) Connecting the Boston local community to SRI investors
- Spread the B-Love B Corp event (NY) Uniting B Corporations for networking and partnership